Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acne Care (Acnil) acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Helps to promote Healthy face and Beautiful Complexion. All Natural!
- Helps to cope with unhealthy complextion due to acne and blemishes.
- Healthy Face-Beautiful Complexion.
- Helps to eliminate harmful waste and promotes fair and lovely complextion.
- Helps to improve the complextion, texture & color.
- Helps to purify the blood.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to cope with pimples in teens & adults.
- Helps in clogged pores.
- Helps to provide nourishment to healthy complextion.
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Also acts as a mild laxative.
- Helps in improvement of digestive fire due to its potency.
As per Ayurveda
Acne occurs because sebaceous glands secrete more amount of sebum. Then this causes blockage of hair follicles & causes pimples. It is more common in young ones. Genetics play a major role in this i.e. parents may have skin problem. It may occur due to continuous contact with oily & dirty environment. It may occur due to overweight, seasonal changes, restlessness.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Santalinus) Stem, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Rose (Rosa Indica ) Leaf, Aloe (Aloe Vera) Sap, Whole Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Basil (Ocimum Basilicum) Leaf, Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Root.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Best Use With
- This product is more beneficial if taken with “Triphala” everyday at bedtime.
- For best result, use with “Silfina MTL Detox” or “Blood Cleaner“.
- For premenstrual acne, take along with “Menstro Care“, “Femivita” (Female Health).
- In excessive Pitta (fire) conditions with burning sensation in the body, take along with “Netacid Capsule“.
- External application of “Silfina Oil“, “Neem Oil” will add extra benefits.
Foods to Favor
Light diet containing Rice, green gram (lentil) soup, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, papaya, pomegranate, Amla, cucumber. Food which can easily digested, moong dal (yellow beans), parval, less amount of salt, should be used.
Foods to Avoid
- Strictly avoid fried and spicy food.
- Avoid egg, seafood, and excess use of non-vegetarian foods.
- Long exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- So, with the use of this supplement do not take excess of sugar, trans-hydrogenated fats, cookies, ice-creams, chips, pastries etc.
Normally, Acne is a young age problem. At this age when the acne starts to erupt one should be very conscious about the diet.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Natural products as a gold mine published in Current Opinion in Pharmacology Volume 7, Issue 3, June 2007 – Pages 344–351 by K.Dinesh et al
- Use of complementary medicines -a prospective study published in Ann Rheum Dis. 2004 May; 63(5):549-54 by Zochling J et al.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.