Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to supports healthy kapha dosha (water), water & fluids.
- Helps to supports healthy uric acid levels which is already in healthy state.
- Helps to pacify vitiated Vata (Air).
- Helps to eliminate the excess Pitta (Fire) from joints.
- Supports healthy joints and muscles.
- This product is processed according to Classical Ayurvedic System as per Ayurvedic texts.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to stimulate digestive fire.
- Helps in digestion of Ama (undigested food).
- Helps to detoxify body.
As per Ayurveda
Vitiated Vata (Air): Vyan Vata (subtype of air humour) is responsible for all type of sensation, motion, circulation, secretion and excretory functions. If this Vata (Air) gets vitiated then it causes problems in body. This vitiated Vata (air) gets stagnant to which part affect the functioning of that part. This vitiated Vata (Air) along with Ama (undigested food) gets accumulated at the joints.
Thus Amritadi Guggulu helps to digest the Ama (undigested food) and helps to pacify the vitiated Vata (Air) that supports to healthy joints.
Amritadi Guggulu helps to maintain joints health due to vitiated Vata (Air). It helps to maintain healthy metabolism (digestion) by removing toxins from the body.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bark, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Leaves, Bark of Root, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Bark of Root, Danti Mool (Baliospermum Montanum) Root, Seeds, Leaves.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Adults to take 1 or 2 Tablets two or three times a day with hot/warm water.
Best Use With
- The use of our other product “The Body Pure” is beneficial before and during the use of Amritadi Guggulu to detoxify body.
- Amritadi Guggulu if considered with “Joint Health” and “Gokshuradi Guggulu” gives very good results.
- Highly vitiated Vata (Air), without involving Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) should be managed with intake of “Ghee” (in Vegetables/Soups), Meat-Soups and other fat enhancing substances. Externally oils should be used for massage (“Maha Narayana Oil” and “Maha Vishgarba Oil“).
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Fenugreek Seeds Powder, Old cereals of barley, Wheat, Sali (Brownish Rice-A variety of good rice) & Sastika Rice (matured in 60 days), Lentils added with plenty of ghee are commended like Channa dal, Moong dal, Arhar Dal. In vegetables Palak (Spinach), Black Eye Beans, Cluster Beans, Dill (Suwa), Fig (Anjeer), Amla, Lemon, and Cow Ghee should be taken in daily diet. Food should be cooked in Mustard oil or Cow Ghee.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil-Astringent but pungent after digestion), G.M. Food (Genetically Modified) food should not be taken if you want good results from Ayurvedic medicines. Hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel blocking food (Curd/Yogurt), Sour things (Corn, Canned food, Rice). Avoid high protein diet (Pulses, Black Gram, All meats, Sea foods, Acidic/Salty food, Canned food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough producing products (Milk products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream and Cold Weather.
Suppression of urine, Stool, Semen, Thirst, Tears, Vomiting, Hiccup, Flatus and Hunger etc. Abstain from Day sleep & Exposure to heat, Sunbath, Coitus and Excessive salty diet etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBin capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.