PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Arjuna is a heart tonic that helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- It helps support body to fight with daily life stress.
- It helps to promote healthy heart functioning.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It supports cholesterol health along with yoga, walking and healthy diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- Act as heart and bp tonic along with yoga, walking and healthy diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- It helps to support the strength of bones.
- It helps to induce sense of wellbeing.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Combretaceae
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light Dry
Unique Property: Cardio tonic
Arjuna is rich in Saponins, Natural, Antioxidant, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Phytosterols, rich in minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc and Copper.
According to Ayurveda: Heart problems occur due to vitiated doshas (Humors) that is due to vitiated Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)
The bark of tree contains natural alkaloids which may be useful for natural care of heart health. Although there are many other herbal remedies for heart but Arjuna is unique in its action. This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Arjuna Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Arjuna proportionately or consult your healthcare provider
Decoction: Take 3-4 teaspoon Arjuna & boil it in 300 ml of water on medium heat and when it becomes 70 ml then strain the water & drink it after meals.
How to use Arjuna Powder:
- For Healthy Heart: Make a decoction of “Arjuna Powder” with milk. Dose of Arjuna 1-2 gram. Take it empty stomach on every morning.
- For Bones Health: Arjuna Powder helps the bones strength. It can be given with honey.
- Arjuna Tea: It is a purely herbal formulation for healthy heart. The regular use can get the unique benefits. It is unique gift of nature for healthy heart.
Foods to Favour
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citrus Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt, Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary life style.
Do and Don’t
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easy digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- ayurvedic herb
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
- Prajapati, N.D., Purohit, S.S., Sharma, A.K..: A Handbook of Medicinal Plants- A Complete source Book. Agrobios: India (Jodhpur); 1st Edi., 392.
- Kumar DS, Prabhakar YS. 1987. On the ethnomedical significance of the arjun tree, Terminalia arjuna (Roxb.) Wight & Arnot. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 20(2): 173-190.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, Saadaval, Dhanvi, Indradyumna, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta, Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdoch, Arjon, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.
This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH -Govt of india after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.