Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports and enhances spiritual uplift
- Regular application of this oil may help tone up skin, nerves and sustain muscles and bones.
- Has soothing effect on the joints as well.
- Can be used as massage oil for neck.
- Rich in natural antioxidants and have relaxing effects on the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to build muscle mass strength and provide energy.
(For Massage & External Use)
Ashwagandha Bala Shatavari oil helps and acts as a tonic to the body. Ashwagandha Bala Shatavari is a base of Sesame Oil. As Sesame Oil has relaxing properties to muscle. It is rich in antioxidant that works at cellular level to counteract damage done to the body.
Ashwagandha Bala Shatavari oil helps to neutralize and rectify Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) all the three Doshas (Humor), especially Vata (Air). Regular application of this oil supports skin, nerves, strengthen the muscles and bones.
With massage of this oil nerves get dilated & help to improve the blood circulation of the affected region. In this process it helps to check the sluggishness of particular part of the body. It’s useful for athletes and those weakened by debility due to old age. It literally means ‘Strength’ bala build muscle, mass & promotes energy. It’s helpful as massage oil in neck facial muscles, joints and surrounding tissues, muscular, head and forehead.
Ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil(Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of:
Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
It is pungent, bitter in taste, unctuous in characteristics; hot in potency. The oil made with its root is helpful in Vata vitiated problem & general debility. It pacifies Vata (Air) & Kapha (Water). Rasa, Kashaya, Tikta.
Bala (Sida Cordifolia)
It is sweet in taste; light, unctuous, stickiness in characteristics & cold in potency. It pacifies Vata (Air) & Pita (Fire).
Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus)
It is sweet & bitter in taste; heavy & unctuous in characteristics and cold in potency. It is an analgesic, increases the intellect & strengthens the nerves. Its oil is beneficial in head related problems & Vata (Air) vitiated problem. 100% therapeutic grade.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Apply it (In required quantity) gently on affected area preferably 1hr. after bathing & don’t use it at night. Always apply it in day time, but one can keep it whole night. One can apply it on scalp also. Take a small amount of oil and massage gently on the body for 10-20 minutes to toning the body. Person can take shower after 40 to 60 minutes of the application.
Note: This Oil can be used along with any of our herbal supplement which nourish and strengthen the muscles and body mass.
Caution:Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only
100% Ayurvedic Oil
Food to favour: Seasonal fruits [Mango, papaya, apple, grapes, orange, apricots], vegetables [carrot, peas, broccoli, pumpkin, parmal, cabbage, potato, tomato], chicken, milk, eggs, cheese, oats, nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts, raisins] should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, junk food, soft drinks, ice creams, chips, cookies, cakes, pastries, food rich in bitter, pungent and sour taste, excessive tea or coffee should avoided.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Ravikumar PR, Soman R, Chetty GL, Pandey RC and Sukh D. Chemistry of ayurvedic crude drugs: Part V1-(Shatavari-1): structure of Shatavarin-1V. Ind J Chem. 1987; 26B:1012-1017.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.