PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Bhumy Amlaki Powder acts as a Dietary Support.
- Liver support, kidney support; helps to purify liver and GI tract.
- It supports the healthy functioning of digestive system.
- It supports immunity.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Diuretic in nature, astringent, cooling and has some antiviral properties.
- Helpful to support healthy fluid level in the body which are already within normal state,
- Helps to maintain healthy cycle.
- Helps to maintain healthy excretory and reproductive organs,
- Helps to maintain healthy digestive system.
- Helps to maintain healthy liver functions.
- Bhumy Amalaki is a traditional herb that helps to maintain the balance of the energies.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name:Phyllanthus Niruri
Other Names: Phyllanthus Niruri, Chanca Piedra, Quebra Pedra
Part Used : Whole Plant
Guna (Characteristics): Light
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect):Astringent
Chemical Composition: Phyllanthin (bitter constituent) and hypophyllanthin (non-bitter compound) 4-methoxy-securinine , 4- methoxy-norsecurinine, glycoflavones ,Lintetralin Amariin,geraniin, corilagin, 1,6-digalloyl-glucopyranoside, tannin, phyllanthusiin D .
Best Source: It is a field weed which is found proliferating throughout tropical and subtropical regions of Asia, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh in India
Bhumy Amalaki is plant powder. Supports urinary tract health, and healthy liver and GI tract functions.Bhumy Amalaki is one of the common antiviral herbs in Ayurveda
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Bhumy Amalaki Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast or take 1 teaspoon of Bhumy Amalaki & soak it in 1 cup of water for an hour & take it. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Bhumy Amalaki proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, Plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- ayurvedic herb
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31, 711.
Other Uncommon Name :Phyllanthus Plant, Child Pick-a-back, Gulf Leafflower, Black Catnip, Meniran, Chanca Piedra, Shatterstone, Stone Breaker, Quebra Pedra, Gale Of Wind, Carry Me Seed, Creole Senna, Daun Marisan
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.