Primary Benefits As Per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy Hair.
- Support scalp health by healthy blood circulation.
- Helps to support for healthy and thick hair by healthy circulation to scalp.
- Helps to maintain natural moisture in hair and scalp & support natural colour to hair.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support for healthy opening of Romkupas (hair follicles).
- Uplifting natural jasmine fragrance.
As per Ayurveda
(For Massage & External use)
In Ayurveda hair is known as “Khalitya”. It occurs due to the vitiation of three doshas i.e. Vatta (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) & Rakta Dhatu (Blood) is involved in it. Initially vitiated Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) approaches the hair follicles and uproot the hair then vitiated Rakta (Blood) & Kapha (Water) block the hair follicles. Ayurveda (science of life) helps to balance all dosha(humors)
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals.
It helps to support for healthy and thick hair by healthy circulation to scalp. It also support for natural nourishing the hairs.
ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Motiya (Jasmine) Flower, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Vibhitak (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Licorice (Glychrrhiza Glabra) Root, Nutgrass (Cyperus Rotundas) Tuber, Aakash Bela (Cuscuta Reflexa) Stem, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Indrayan (Bitter Apple) (Citrullus Colocynthis) Fruit, Kalakeshi (Indigofera Tinctoria) Leaf, Indian Licorice (Gunja) (Abrus Precatorius) Seed, Bala (Side Cordifolia) Plant, Karanj (Pongamia Glabra) Seeds, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Elaichi (Cardamom) (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seed, Zedoaria (Kachura) (Curcuma Zedoaria) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cardifolia) Root, Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) Seed, Anantmul (Indian Sarsaparilla) (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Lemon (Citrus Medica) Oil, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Henna (Lawsonia Alba) Leaves, Padmakh (Prunus Ocrasoides), Briya Mool (Sida Rhombifolia), Iron Purified (Mandoor).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 to 10 ml or 10 to 15 drops of Blossom Hair Oil, or as needed and massage on the scalp and hair roots with ﬁnger tips gently in a circular motion so that the oil gets absorbed into the scalp, gradually leave for an hour or more before washing. May be used at night time and then wash out next morning. Use at least minimum 3 to 4 times a week for at least 3 months.
Who can use?
Men, Women and Children of all age group can use it daily or according to their wish. It is best to use at night for healthy hair.
For Best Results
- Use daily at bedtime and wash in the morning.
- The application of Blossom hair oil at the hair roots is more effective than on the total hair body.
- Also take “Hair Health” (our other herbal supplement) 2 capsules twice a day till you get favorable results.
- Wash your hair and scalp with Low pH shampoo.
- Washing of hair with herbal shampoo or with overnight soaked Triphala water will add extra benefits for natural color of hair as well as healthy hair.
- Trim hair regularly and remove split ends.
- Minimum usage 3 months.
- For healthy scalp skin use it with “Blood Cleaner“.
- For natural moisturizing the scalp skin, use it with “Wondruff Oil“.
- For healthy cycle with healthy hair health, use it with “Femivita” or “Menstro Care“.
- Any kind of our other nutritional products like “Ojas Care“, “Pearl Calcine“, and “Chyawanprash Rasayana Jam” are helpful.
No guaranteed period is given for quick benefits. However, with regular use, satisfactory and remarkable benefits have been observed in healthy hair.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
A few persons may experience a slight hair fall after starting the use of Blossom Hair oil. This is because the weak hair follicles will fall out at first to help healthy hair. So increased hair fall (if any), initially, is only a temporary phenomenon.
Keep away from the reach of children. No refrigeration needed.
Color, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4), 43-46.
- Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta, 7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
NOTE:This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.