Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Oil.
- To support peaceful meditation and spiritual upliftment
- Can be beneficial for natural calming and clearing the mind.
- Help to support healthy awareness and mental functions.
- Effective hair tonic and support for healthy hair.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy learning capacity and concentration of mind.
- It helps to support for healthy functioning of five senses.
- Helps to support for natural intelligence power.
- Helps to support the scalp health & healthy hair.
- Helps to support for healthy hair roots.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and support blissful sleep.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Brahmi is a natural herb which helps to support both memory and one’s ability to learn and support for natural cooling the mind. It supports to give a sense of Well-Being & a feeling of being in control. It acts as herbal scalp skin tonic, A Natural Herbal Hair oil and has Natural fragrance. Brahmi Oil is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation used as a natural herbal massage oil and healthy skin oil. It is composed primarily of Sesame Oil.
Brahmi Oil helps to support for natural calming the mind and support natural awareness & brain functions. It helps to support for concentration and healthy brain.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
It helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). It is a Medhya herb which acts as herbal tonic for brain & support the concentration of mind.
ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Massage a small amount into your hair, scalp or forehead. Gently rub until absorbed, two or three times a week and leave on overnight. Wash in the morning with a low pH balanced shampoo
For Best Results
Best Ingredient for Bath:
- This oil can directly be added to bath water. Taking a bath with this Brahmi oil water is very effective especially before going to bed. It will help to support for natural relaxing your muscles and healthy body parts.
- Brahmi Oil can also help to support for healthy joint.
- It is used worldwide because of its memory supporting properties. It helps to support mental capacity and brain function. It is known to be beneficial oil that is recommended mainly for children for healthy brain.
Caution:Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
Keep the body in warm temperature while using these oils and don’t go to cold temperature immediately after using the oil or at least for one hour after the massage. Body should not come in contact with cold water with within two hours after application of the oil.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color,Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
NOTE:This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.