Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) acts as a Dietary Supplement as a part of daily diet along with yoga, walking and healthy lifestyle to support your Cholesterol and Triglycerides health diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- As a part of your daily diet It may supports cholesterol and triglyceride care daily diet plan.
- It is a Dietary Supplement for smokers, and those on high kapha diet and overeaters.
- Supports to balance vata [air] in body as per theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire], and kapha [water].
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy heart.
- Supports healthy digestion.
Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) is a dietary supplement for those who are on heavy diet and overeaters.
As per Ayurveda
Kapha start accumulating in the body due to lack of exercise, sleeping during the day time, consuming heavy and fried food and maintaining the sedentary life style. This accumulation of kapha dosha causes the blockage of body channels. The excessive accumulation of kapha and imbalanced distribution of kapha dosha causes the vitiation of Vata (Air) Dosha [Humor] and particularly Gastric fire. This vitiation of gastric fire leads to the formation of Ama (undigested food), which increases the kapha in blood. The excessive kapha with the help of vitiated Vata (Air) circulates in the channels of the body and get deposited in body.
Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda for many centuries. Due to dry & non viscous property of Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) it helps to support medha dhatu [fat]. According to Ayurvedic theory it helps to balance vata [air] in body and in healthy circulation.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulipid (Commiphora Mukul, Guggul) Gum Resin, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Musta (Cyperus Rotundus), Garlic (Allium sativum) Pulp, Garcinia Cambogia (Garcinia gummi-gutta) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Dhaniya (Coriander Sativum) Leaves, Onion (Allium Cepa) Juice, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day after meals. Use for long time for progressive and long lasting results. Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Best Use With:
- For healthy heart, use it with “Heart Health”.
- For pressure balance, use it with “Cardio-B”.
- To neutralize the taste of sweets, use it with “Gluco Health”.
- For lean health, use it with “Reslim”.
Food to favour: Light diet, brown rice, Brown bread, Barley, vegetable soup, Garlic, ginger, carrots, Beans, spinach, Butter milk, Curd, fresh fruits [ Amla, orange, apple, papaya], olive oil, canola oil, oats, salmon fish, avocado, tea, coffee, walnuts, almonds and chocolates should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fatty, fried food, milk dairy products, meat, snacks, fast food, cookies, chips, pastries, cakes, sweet potato, banana, ice cream, cheese, egg yolk, fish oil, sea food, red meat should be avoided.
- Eat fresh garlic in an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of milk with boiled garlic.
- Eat fish which is good source of omega 3 fatty acids which is good for cholesterol health.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions, anger and worry.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid fried food like snacks, chips.
- Use the less amount of ghee or butter in food.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush (Regulatory Govt Department of Ayurveda) of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Classical References from Ayurvedic text books
GUGGUL- COMMIPHORA MUKUL-GUM RESIN
- Keydev nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 25
ARJUNA- TERMINALIA ARJUNA-STEM
MUSTA – CYPERUS ROTUNDUS-RHIZOME
- Dhanvantari nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 25
AMLA – EMBELICA OFFICINALE-FRUIT
- Raj nighantu
- Charak sutrastan 27
- Charak chikitsastan 3
- Susrut 46
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
- Dravyaguna Vignana by PV Sharma
- Commiphora Mukul (Hook. ex Stocks) Engl. in A. & C. DC., Monogr. Phan. 4: 12. 1883; Chithra & A.N. Henry in Hajra & al., Fl. India 4: 445. 1997
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.