Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports Immune System.
- Supports respiratory system.
- Natural source of Vitamin-C.
- Antioxidant and helps to pass your winter smoothly.
- Enhances the healthy life span & Rejuvenates the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Herbal tonic for mind and body.
- Helps to regain youth and Vitality.
- Natural defense in cold weather against environmental changes.
- Body tonic for every age
- It is part of daily diet for the health and wellness of the entire family from school kids to senior citizens.
How did “Chyawanprash” come into existence?
The story of how “Chywanprash” came into being is told here. Saint Chywan a great and saintly man was in the retiring stage of his life called Sannyasa Ashrama. His daily activities included meditation and prayer. His life as a householder was complete. One day he was making his way through the forest when he suddenly happened upon the daughter of a king who was blindfolded and playing with her friends. As she was waving her arms about in an effort to find her way, her hands touched the saint. The king upon hearing this came to the scene and disclosed to the saint that it was a custom of their country that a woman could touch only one man in her lifetime. He then told the saint that he would now be obligated to marry his daughter. Chywan was in a difficult situation. He was committed to the obligation of his stage of life, that of renouncing material things and family life, but yet he knew he must honour the king and the country’s tradition.
Saint Chywan discussed with the king the problems of marrying his daughter. He explained that he was an old man and that his vitality was gone. The king did not sympathize with the saint and he again insisted “you must marry my daughter” or her life will be in ruins. Saint Chywan agreed but asked the king to give him some time to prepare. Being well read and wise he then prepared a jam like substance containing all mentioned herbs that had the power of making Chywan feel young enough to face the challenge which had been put before him. When the saint returned the king was pleased and both Chywan and king’s daughter enjoyed conjugal bliss and lived happily together.
Need I tell you that “Chyawanprash” is named after the saint? The preparation of “Chyawanprash” is not an easy task. There is a reason behind the usage of fifty-two herbs as there are fifty-two weeks in a year. And that is why, it is said that “Chyawanprash” is to be taken all year long to have proper fitness in a person’s body.
The Sanskrit word “Rasayana” which literally means “To circulate life’s essence”.
Ancient Ayurvedic text say that “Chywanprash” contains an amalgam of herbs with which a person can regain the vitality of their youth back, even in the later stages of life. This is not an overstated claim or a slip of the pen. The magic of our “Chywanprash” should be experienced, not just read about.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Pulp, Vanshlochan (Bambusa Arundinacea) Siliceous, Nag Kesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Flower, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) (Tamalpatra) Leaves, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) (Twak) Stem, Bark, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Saffron (Crocus Sativus) (Kesar) Flower, Patala (Stereospermum Suaveolens) Bark, Arani (Premna Integrifolia) Bark, Gambhari (Gmelina Arborea) Stem/Bark, Bilva (Aegle Marmelos) Fruit, Shyonaka (Oroxylum Indicum) Root, Bark, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) (Gokhru) Fruit, Shalaparni (Desmodium Gangeticum) (Hedysarum Gangeticum) Bark, Brihati (Solanum Indicum) Plant, Kantakari (Solanum Xanthocarpum) Whole Plant, Kakada-Shringi (Rhus Succedanea) Galls/Fruit, Grapes (Vitis Vinifera) (Draksha) Grapes, Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Pulp, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Vasaka (Adhatoda Vasica) Leaves, Jeevanti (Leptadenia Reticulata) Root, Kachur (Curcuma Zedoaria) Rhizome, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Rhizome, Mudgaparni (Phaseolus Trilobus) Plant, Mash Parni (Teramnus Labialis) Plant, Kakanasa (Asclepias Curassavica) Flower, Vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Lotus (Nelumbium Speciosum) (Kanwal) Flower, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus)Root, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Roots, Prishniparni (Uraria Lagopoides) (Uraria Picta) Root, Varahikand (Tacca Aspera) Tuber, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Leaves, Shankhapushpi (Evolvulus Alsinoides) Plant, Agnimantha (Clerodendrum Phlomoides) Stem/Bark, Bara Gokhru (Pedalium Murex) Fruit, Betel (Piper Betel) Leaf, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Mulethi (Licorice) Root, Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Nilofar (Nymphaea Lotus) Flower, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) (Lavang) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial.They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors)Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: 1-2 Capsules twice a day. As a complete health tonic for entire family, take 1 capsule/tablet after breakfast with milk, soy milk, juice, or water and a second capsule in the evening. It is good for growing children in half doses. It can be safely taken throughout one’s lifetime.
Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Food to favour:
Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid:
Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.