Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for natural passing the vata (air) from stomach by balancing excess vata [air] in body.
- Helps to support for healthy gastrointestinal tract and thus healthy absorption of food.
- Supports healthy stomach functioning which contributes to maintain morning regularity.
- Gastro Care is a combination of traditional used ayurvedic herbs which can be taken as natural supplement for healthy functioning of digestive system.
- Gastro Care can be included as a Dietary Supplement as part of your healthy diet plan according to your body type along with yoga, walking, exercise, for healthy life style.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gastro Care helps to support for the healthy Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Helps to support for healthy absorption of food.
- Supports for natural passing the vata (air) from stomach.
- Supports for balancing the excess vata [air] in body.
- Supports to maintain morning regularity.
- Supports for healthy Jathar Agni [digestive fire].
- Supports for healthy digestion of food.
- Supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk food or heavy food.
- Supports for light and happy feeling after food.
As per Ayurveda
Gastro Care helps to support for natural passing the vata (air) from stomach by balancing excess vata [air] in body as per theory of three doshas [humours]: vata [air], pitta [fire], kapha [water]. It helps to support for healthy gastrointestinal tract and thus healthy absorption of food.
It has the combination of Hingu (Ferula Asafoetida) & other ayurvedic herbs helps to support for healthy absorption of food by balancing the doshas vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] in body. This product is also beneficial for healthy digestive fire. It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of heavy food or junk food. This unique combination also supports for maintaining the imbalanced apana vayu (downward moving energy of body). All the herbs used in this formulation are healthy for digestive system and check the formation of ama [undigested food].
High quality extracts and powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Hing (Ferula Asafoetida) Resin, Cumin (Cuminum Cyminum) Seeds, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Pippli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajowain (Carum Counticum) Seeds, Rock Mineral Salt (Sandhava Namak), Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Krishna Jeeraka (Carum Carvi) Seeds, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Adult:1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day. Take after two initial bites of a meal.
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
The use of water and cold drinks should be avoided before and after the meals at least for an hour.
Best Use With
- Best used with “Ghee” and “Trikatu Churna”.
- For excess Ama (Undigested Food), use in conjunction with “Trikatu Churna”.
- For healthy level of acid in stomach use it with “Netacid”.
- For maintaining morning regularity, use with “Triphala”.
Food to favour
Light diet [khichdi], fresh fruits [Orange, amla, apple, papaya, peach, plum, pomegranate], vegetables [bottle gourd, lemon, garlic, ginger, carrots, radish, green gram, turmeric], moong dal, Butter milk, cumin seeds, asafoetida should recommended.
Food to Avoid
Junk food, non-vegetarian food, red meat, fried food, heavy food that take too much time for digestion, excessive salty food, milk or dairy products, spicy food, potatoes, cakes, pastries, soft drinks, canned food should avoided.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 4/53,12/47,12/49
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 12/46,21/17,24/19
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra 14/4,22/9,33/36
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.