Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A dietary support along with yoga, walking, exercises, healthy lifestyle support for healthy Cholesterol & Triglycerides diet plan which is already within the healthy state.
- Pacify the high vata (air) that supports to nervous system.
- It helps in scraping out naturally accumulating toxins from the body.
- Helps to remove toxins from the body.
- May also be used in conjunction with a lean and fit body program.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps in rejuvenating the body.
- It helps in fit body diet plan.
- Supports nervous system also.
- It is an excellent herb for balancing the Vata (Air).
- It supports urinary tract health.
As per Ayurveda
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance Vata (Air) if present in excess or less amount. Due to its dry property it helps to balance Kapha (Water). It helps to control bad odor (like smell of sweat) from the body due to its good smell. It also helps to improve appetite by improving the digestive fire naturally. Its scraping action also helps urinary tract health.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
ayurvedic – Full Spectrum Extract ratio 5:1 with Guggul Sterone 2.5% Z&E 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each
Botanical Name: Commiphora Mukul
English Name: Guggul
Common Name: Guggulu
Taste: Pungent, Bitter
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Properties: Light, Dry, Sharp, Clearness, Minuteness, Mobile (Old Guggul) & Soothingness, Sliminess (New Guggul).
Unique Property: Balances the Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water) i.e. balances all the three Doshas (Humors).
Best Source: Rocky tracks of western India and eastern Himalayas.
High quality extract and powders of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day after meals. Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Safe:Purified Guggulu can be taken for a long time without any ill effect.
Food to favour
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soups, Old Cereals of Barley, beans, legumes, garlic and Sali (Brownish Rice).
Food to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things, Heavy Fried Food, Channel Blocking Food, Curd, Canned Food, Rice, Avoid high protein diet, Pulses, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic Salty Food, Cold Drinks, Soft Drinks and Ice Cream etc.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- With intake of guggul avoid excessive sun exposure, excessive exhaustion, alcohol, sex, anger, sour & sharp indigestible food.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- ayurvedic – Full Spectrum.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.