Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- As a Dietary supplement Hair Health (Hair Gain) helps to support the healthy hair along with the healthy diet plan and proper hair care.
- As a Dietary Supplement, it acts as unique, safe & natural herbal hair support supplement along with the healthy diet plan
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Hair Health (Hair Gain)helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) in body.
As per Ayurveda
It is a natural herbal supplement that helps to support the healthy hairs. Due to presence of Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) which is called king of hairs, due to presence of Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) it helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily life working stressful activities. Due to presence of Loh bhasma (Reduced iron oxide) it helps to support for healthy circulation to hair follicles. Herbs present in this also helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) and Vata (Air) and kapha [water] in body. It is unique herbal product that helps to support healthy hairs.
As per Ayurveda due to eating of too much spicy, sour, salty, acidic, oily or hot food, excessive use of tea, coffee, alcohol, anger, stress, tension or depression doshas [humors] get imbalanced and get vitiated in body. Due to vitiated vata [air] dosha get rough and brittle. Due to vitiated pitta [fire] dosha natural colour gets affected. Due to vitiated kapha [water] dosha hairs become oily. Not taking care of hair properly like washing timely, using harsh shampoo adds to this scenario. Heredity also plays an important role in all of these reasons.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Black Til (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Kernel, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Reduced Iron Oxide (Loh Bhasma) Powder, Vibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root, Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Bhui Amla (Phyllanthus Niruri) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Saunth (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 Capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day with milk/soya milk/juice/water. More beneficial with milk with sweeten honey or fresh butter. Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
Best Use With
- For healthy hair, wash the hair with “Triphala” soaked in water for extra benefits.
- For females, use it with “Femivita” or “Menstro Care“.
- For healthy sleep, use it with “Sleep Ez“.
- For neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily life, use it with “True Calm” or “Stress Ez“.
- For Vata (air) related dryness of hair – wash the hair gently with overnight soaked water of “Amla Powder“.
For healthy hair protein is very important. So eating adequate amount of protein is essential. Daily exercise which improves the blood circulation; egg yolk, dried beans, dried fruits, whole grains, milk, nuts, lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables are beneficial.
Foods to Favor
High Protein, Rich Diet like Cereals, Beans, Soybean, Cheese, Milk, and Eggs should be consumed. Increase consumption of green vegetables, “Amla” (Indian Gooseberry), Seasonal Fruits, Sprouted Black Gram (Lentils) and Wheat, Nuts, Coconut and Apricot.
Foods to Avoid
Spicy, Hot Food, Excess use of citrus or Acidic food, Alcohol, Drugs, Tea, Coffee and Cold drinks.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda:
- Nutritional diet and Regular sleep.
- Ashwagandha like herbs also help to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life.
- Use Amla powder for hair health.
- All these dietary supplements contribute to Hair health.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4), 43-46.
- Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta, 7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.