Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Heart Health acts as a dietary supplement.
- Heart Healthacts as an herbal tonic and supports heart health.
- Supports healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
- Helps to support the peaceful sleep.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy functioning of nerves & brain.
- Helps to neutralize unhealthy effects of daily stressful fast life.
As per Ayurveda
Heart Health acts as Herbal Tonic and helps to support healthy functioning of heart. As a dietary support, along with your healthy lifestyle including yoga, peaceful environment, daily walk, and healthy diet supports heart health.
Due to the vitiation of Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) channels of get blocked and that leads to restricted healthy functioning of body. Due to the vitiation of Vata (Air) there is increase in heart & pulse rate, unrelated speech and pattern of sleep get disturbed. Due to vitiation of Pitta (Fire) there is feeling of burning sensation, thirst, excessive sweating and yellowish body. Due to Kapha (Water) vitiation there is heavy feeling and excessive sleep. Ayurveda (science of life)advocate healthy lifestyle, yoga, herbs and healthy diet that helps to balance the three Doshas (Humours) that leads to healthy life and promotes, physical and emotional wellbeing.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa) Root, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Plant, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Grapes Juice (Vitis Vinifera) Fruit, Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) Leaf, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Tambul Patri (Piper Betel) Leaf, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Dalchini(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With
- For cholesterol health, use it with “Guggulu” or “Cholesterol Care“.
- For pressure balance, can be use with “Cardio B“.
- For natural nourished body, use it with “Ashwagandha“.
- For blissful sleep, use it with “Sleep Ez“.
- In case of Vata (Air) vitiation, use it with “Tulsi“.
- In case of Pitta (Fire) vitiation, use it with “Amla“, “Shatavari” or “Kutki“.
- In case of Kapha (Water) vitiation, use it with “Guggulu“, “Cardamom” or “Trikatu“.
- Light Exercise/Regular walking are always positive.
- Drinking good amount of water is always helpful.
- Positive thinking, Stress-free environment.
Foods to Favor
Unpolished Rice, Green Gram (Lentil) Soup, Mango, Grapes, Pomegranate, Year Old Jaggery, Honey, Sandalwood, Tamarinds are useful. Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Ginger, Coriander Leaves, Vinegar, Bitter Gourd can be taken in daily diet. Soya products are also useful.
Foods to Avoid
- Fried and heavy meals should not be taken. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and junk, acidic and fatty food.
- Excess use of non-vegetarian diet and spicy food should be avoided. Also- Sedentary lifestyle should be avoided.
- High fat diet and high calories diet, excessive use of alcohol and smoking usually adversely affects heart.
- Salt, Caffeine, Regular Tea (Except Herbal Tea) should be minimized.
- Extra use of hot spices and sour food should be limited.
- Fried Food should be avoided.
- Eat fresh garlic in an empty stomach.
- Drink a glass of milk with boiled garlic.
- Eat fish which is good source of omega 3 fatty acids which is good for cholesterol health.
- Avoid unnecessary tensions, anger and worry.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid fried food like snacks, chips.
- Use the less amount of ghee or butter in food.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
- Nourished diet
- Peaceful sleep
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Keydev nighantu
- Charak sutrastan
- Commiphora Mukul (Hook. ex Stocks) Engl. in A. & C. DC., Monogr. Phan. 4: 12. 1883; Chithra & A.N. Henry in Hajra & al., Fl. India 4: 445. 1997
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.