PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Jatamansi Powder acts as a nervine tonic and supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
- Improves complexion and aids in healthy and a glowing look.
- Maintains strength of the body.
- Jatamansi is said to be of therapeutic usefulness.
- The roots of the herb Jatamansi serve as excellent tonic in order to help to pacify all the three Doshas (Humors).
- Helps to support blissful sleep conditioning on the body dosha (humors).
- It is used in many Ayurvedic herbs due to its numerous herbal properties.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps in Spiritual Upliftment of mind and body.
- Helps to enhance Sattva (purity, harmony and balance) of mind.
- Helps in female cycle.
- The paste of powder is beneficial in Irritability due to high pitta (fire).
- Supports pressure balance.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Unctuous
Virya (Potency): Cool, Calm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effects on Tridoshas (Humor): Pacifies all the three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Composition: These include Jatamansi One, Jatamansi Acid, and Virolin
Best Source: Extending to parts of northern and western India. These plants are found in the Alpine Himalayas at altitude of 3000-5000 meters, extending Kumaon to Sikkim and Bhutan
Note: This Jatamansi Powder has been purified according to specification of traditional Ayurvedic text which is a lengthy, laborious and expensive process but it ensures that there is not any feeling of discomfort to the user with this product; which otherwise one may have with unpurified Jatamansi Powder.
Jatamansi helps to keep the mind cool and healthy. It acts as a rejuvenative tonic. It helps to promote blissful sleep. Supports hair health and strengthen the body.
High quality extract of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.v
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 3 to 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Jatamansi Powder with water 1 – 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Jatamansi Powder proportionately or consult your healthcare provider or your practitioner.
For Healthy state of mind: Ayurveda recommends use of several herbs for this. Some people get so tensed due to any reason or may be due to extra workload and so they should use mixture of four Ayurvedic Herbal Powders:
- Mix these Powders, add 1/2 cup of water to about 1/4 of mixture and drink it 3 times a day. Apart from these breathing exercises, Meditation, Physical activity in the morning can help a person calm down.
- The paste prepared in cold water is beneficial to reduce high pitta (fire) on body due to its “Sheet” (cooling) property.
- In excessive sweating Jatamansi Powder is very effective when used as deodorant.
Food to favor: Fresh and light diet, Green gram [lentils], seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya], seasonal vegetables, milk, chicken, nuts, rice, cereals and honey should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, late night dinner, meat, alcohol, junk food, soft drinks, bakery products and excessive tea should avoided.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bedtime.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Chem. Abst. 1991, 114,58873, 03562; 1989, 110,191267; Yoshikawa et. al., Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 237.
- Shanmugasundaram, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, V30 (3), 1990, pp.265-279. Rana, Fitoterapia, v.63 (1): p.60-62, 1992.
- Baskaran, K. et. al., J. of Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 30(3), 295-305.
- Liberti, L., Lawrence Review of Natural Products, August 1993, 1.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bhuutjata, Tapaswini, Hasva, Nasva, Spikenard, Achte Narde, Balacharea, Belchir, Bhut-jatt, Bhytajata, Duk, Jaramanshi, Jata Mamshi, Jatamanchi, Jatamasi, Jatamavshi, Jatamavashi, Jatamsi, Jeta-manchi, Kuki-lipot, Nard, Nardin, Narde Indike, Nard Indien, Sumbula-theeb, Sunbuluttib, Tapaswini, Sambul Lateef, Jatamansi, Bhuutjata, Tapasvani, Bal-chad, Hasva, Nasva.
Others chemical constituents-Alpha-patcho-ulense, angelicin, β-eudesemo, β-atchoulense, β-sitosterol, calarene, elemol, jatamansin,jatamansinol , jatamansone, n-hexaco- sanyl, n-hexacosane,Oroselol, patchouli alcohol, valeranal, valeranone,nardostachnol, seychellene, seychelane, nardostachone
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.