Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy glandular functions.
- Helps to maintain healthy functioning of thyroid glands.
- Supports detoxification and rejuvenation.
- Helps to check extra internal & external growth.
- Helps to maintain healthy functioning of glands secretion.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in your active and fit body plan.
- Helps to break extra Kapha (Water) (Ayurvedic theory of Tridoshas (Three Humors) accumulation in the body tissues and maintain their healthy level.
- Helps to flush out the toxins and eliminate the accumulated wastes from the body.
- Helps to control the production of Ama (A toxin that is produced by imbalanced digestive fire).
- Promotes uterus health.
As per Ayurveda
Kanchnara Guggulu helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) in body. It helps to reduce or break down the deep seated Kapha (Water) and supports proper circulation of blood & supports elimination of toxins from body Energetic Properties of Kanchnara are as follows:
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet, Pungent.
- Virya (Action): Heating.
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent.
- Guna (Quality): Dry, Light.
- Dosha (Effect on Humors): Balances all 3 Doshas (Humors) i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (fire), and Kapha (Water).
- Dhatu (Effect on Tissues): Helps to maintain proper functions of Plasma, Blood, Muscle, Fat and Bones.
- Srota (Effect on Channels): Helps to maintain clearing channels of Circulatory, Lymphatic and Excretory Systems.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Puriﬁed, Kachnara Tvak (Bauhinia Variegata) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit Pulp, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit Pulp, Amlaki (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit Pulp, Sunthi (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Maricha (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala) Stem, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Tvak (Cinamomum Zeylenicum) Stem, Tejpatra (Cinnamomum Tamala) Leaves.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 times a day with warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals.
Best use with
- Arogya Vardhini Vati For healthy functions of thyroid gland.
Note: Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals. Sour Food, use of excessive cold and hot food should be avoided.
Foods to Favour
Low Salt Diet, Green Vegetables (Properly Washed), Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Brown Rice, Soups, Old Cereals, lean proteins, avocados, salmon fish, canola oil, sunflower oil and coconut oil should recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating pungent things like Black Grams, Masoor (Lentils), Cabbage, Cauliflower, broccoli, Hot Foods (Hot in Potency), Heavy Oily Foods, Curd, Yogurt, Corn, Canned Food, Preserved Food, G.M. Foods, (Genetically modified food), All Meats, Acidic Food , Non Pickles, Cold Drinks, Ice Creams should avoid.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Avoid exposure to excessive cold weather.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutrasthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Charak Sutrasthana
- Shusrut Sutrasthana
- Pharmacological Importance of Bauhinia Variegata. A Review by Ali Esmail International Journal of Pharma Sciences and Research (IJPSR) Vol 4 No 12 Dec 2013
- A Review on Bioactive Phytoconstituents and Pharmacological Uses of Commiphora Mukul by Padmaja Kalshetti et al Journal of Current Pharma Research 5 (1), 2014, 1392-1405.
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia Bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197
- Pharmacological And Therapeutic Potential Of Terminalia Chebula Retzius – A CRITICAL REVIEW by Sarita. M. Kapgate WJ PMR, 2016, 2(6), 226-234.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.