Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla) supports the healthy immune system.
- A natural antioxidant that supports healthy energy level of a person.
- Supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Helps to support healthy metabolism.
- Helps to balance excess Kapha (water) and Pitta (fire) Doshas (Humors) in our body.
- Supports the healthy hair and skin.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the natural cleansing of the body.
- Helps to support the healthy joints.
- Helps to support the sweet ease diet plan.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast stressful life on the body.
As per Ayurveda
Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla) acts as a Dietary Support as a part of your daily life. It contains immense nutrients which are essential for healthy life. It helps to support the healthy energy level for daily life activities.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, preservatives or artificial colors.
Morinda Plus (Noni and Amla)
It is made of dried fresh juice of “Noni” (Morinda Citrifolia) and “Amla” (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit Pulp Juice.
Components of Morinda Plus
- Anthraquinone: Helps to neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily life.
- Terpene: Helps to support the healthy nutrient power of the body.
- Phytonutrients & Selenium: Helps to support the healthy energy level of person.
- Rich soluble and insoluble fiber.
Each Capsule contains 600 mg of 100% of natural dried extract of Noni fruit extract ratio 10:1 with no preservatives and 200 mg extract of Amla (Indian gooseberry) Rxtract ration 10:1.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Serving Size: 1 Tablet 2 or 3 times a day
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Food to avoid: Fried heavy meal that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajmah [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, bakery products should avoided.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note:No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Indian Medicinal Plants – A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications, 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Youngken HW, Jenkins H J, Butler CL (1960).Studies on Morinda citrifolia L. II. J. Am. Pharm. Assoc. 49:271-273.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.