Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Ojas Care (Ojas) acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- It supports the Immune System of the body and serves as a body tonic
- Natural herbal antioxidant that helps to support the natural energy level of the person.
- It serves as a health tonic and supports for nourishing the body.
- There is hardly any function of the body that is not supported by Ojas.
- Ojas helps to support the minimization of the fast aging process due to daily fast life and contributes towards happy and healthy life.
- Supports wellbeing. Helps to support the healthy production of dhatus [body tissues].
- Ojas Care (Ojas)is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of five sense organs.
- Helps to support the detoxification by naturally cleansing the body.
- Helps to support the healthy functioning of the respiratory system.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of seasonal changes.
- Helps to support to maintain the natural power of body.
As per Ayurveda
Sanskrit name of “Ojas” (The Life Sap) means radiant glowing sound health. It helps to support the healthy functioning of the body by healthy production of dhatus [body tissues]. It also supports the natural nourishment power of body. It is a unique herbal tonic that helps to maintain healthy Ojas.
In Ayurveda, healthy Ojas (immune system) is responsible for healthy state of body. If Ojas is healthy then all the functions of body work at an optimum level and mind remains also cheerful with happiness. Daily stressful activities or things that disturb daily life style of person may cause depletion of Ojas. Ayurveda (Science of Life) advocates to maintain the balance of all three doshas (Humors) i.e. (vata-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha-water) in harmony with nature.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Wrlhan Somnifera) Root, Shilajit (Mineral Pitch) Oozing Puriﬁed, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Pipli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Chyawanprash Extract, Guduchi(Giloy) (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Take with hot milk, soymilk, juice or water.
Children above the age of 13 should use only 1 Capsule/Tablet a day.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment.
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept. of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.