Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy joint and muscle function.
- As a dietary support and part of your diet along with yoga ,healthy lifestyle, healthy food habits, helps to support healthy cholesterol and triglycerides health .which are already within normal healthy state.
- Helps to maintain healthy circulation.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps in the removal of natural toxins & excess heat from body.
- It helps to promote flow of energy within the body.
- It helps to provide natural colour to waste.
As per Ayurveda
Boswellia Serrata or the so called Salai Guggul has been used in Ayurveda (Indian herbal system) for thousand of years as a safe support for healthy joint health. Due to its sweet, astringent, bitter taste it helps to balance Pitta (Fire) in body. So helps to provide natural colour to stool. It also helps to balance Kapha (Water) in body due to its light & dry property. It act as pungent rejuvenative herb. So it naturally helps to promote flow of energy in body.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
ayurvedic – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (7:1) with 65% Boswellic acid 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of ginger instead of maltodextrin powder which has no nutritional value.
Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
English Name: Boswellia
Common Name: Salai Gugglu
Taste:Astringent, Bitter, Sweet
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
It helps to promote joints and muscle comforts. It also helps to maintain muscle health & flexibility.
High quality extract and powders of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 Capsule, 2 or 3 times a day after 1 hour of meals with lukewarm water.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, green vegetables (bitter gourd, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, snake gourd), wheat, green gram soup, fenugreek seed powder, carrot, old cereals of barley, wheat, brownish rice – a variety of good rice; lentils added with plenty of ghee are commended.
Foods to Avoid
Rough food (all pulses are rough & pungent), cold food, little and light food, avoid eating of pungent things (black gram, lentil – astringent but pungent after digestion), hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), channel blocking food (curd / yogurt), salty and sour edible things. avoid high protein diet – pulses, black gram, all meats, all sea foods (all fishes, crab, shrimp, lobster etc) acidic (black gram) / salty food, canned food, plain egg, egg-curry, curd (yogurt), alcohol, plain / fried rice, milk, pickles, cough producing products (milk products), cold drinks / soft drinks, and ice cream.
Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use withthe recommendation of your health care practitioner.
Avoid taking up heavy duty work. Avoid cold weather. Avoid excessive coitus, excessive physical exertion, grief, anger, day sleep, and suppression of urges. Avoid Fasting.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural Nutritional Diet
- Proper Rest
- Morning Walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note:No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Choudhary, A. C and Dikshit, S. K., 1999. Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia, The Eastern Pharmacist, 10, 52.
- Sane, R. T, 2002, Standardization, quality control, and GMP for herbal drug, Indian Drugs, 39(3), 184-189.
- Handa, S. S., 1995, Herbal raw material and traditional remedies, The Eastern Pharmacist, 3, 24.
Uncommon Names: Gaj Bhakshya, Salai, Shaalki, Susrava, Madhi, Dhoopdo, Salai, Suvaha, Surbhi, Mheruna, Kunduru, Vallaki.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.