Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary Supplement.
- Promotes memory and concentration.
- Helps to support healthy blood circulation to the brain.
- Helpful as a supplement to fight against daily life stress.
- The whole plant is rejuvenating and a nervine tonic.
- It helps to support memory power and intellect.
- It serves as a tonic to brain and nerves.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to promote memory and concentration.
- Helps to supports healthy blood circulation to the brain.
- It acts as a rejuvenator.
- It helps to improve memory power and intellect, also helps in problems due to morbidity of Tridoshas (Three humors as per Ayurvedic theory).
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis has been found to help in different daily life stress.
- According to ancient literature it can be considered as a memory enhancer (Medhya Rasayana) as well as tonic to brain & nerves.
As per Ayurveda
Shankhapushpi helps to support healthy brain and mind. It helps to support blood flow to brain & also helps in calming the mind. It helps to provide comfortable sleep. It works as a nervine tonic.
According to Charak (Father of Ayurvedic Medicine)
Shankhpushpi is considered as Medhya Rasayana as it helps to support the memory.
As Shankhpushpi is unctuous sticky & sweet after digestion and cold in potency so it helps to alleviate Vata (air) & Pita (fire). It acts as digestive and light sedative in nature. It acts as tonic to heart, as it is cold in potency so it helps to supports bp health. It is helpful in improving the Nutritional tissue (Sapt Dhatu) as it works as a tonic and rejuvenator.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
ayurvedic – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (18:1) with 4% Alkaloid 90 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
Family Name: Convolvulaceae
Botanical Name: Convolvulus Pluricaulis
English Name: Bindweed
Hindi Name: Shankhapushpi
Part Used: Leaves/Whole Plant
Rasa (Taste): Pungent, Astringent
Guna (Characteristics): Heavy, Unstable, Oily, and Sticky.
Virya (Potency): Hot
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Unique Property: Memory enhancer
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Helps to balance all three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Composition: B. sitosterol,glycoside, Hydroxy Cinnamic acid, Octacosanol
tetracosane along with glucose.
Best Source: Grows in marshy places and cultivated south India.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults take 1 Capsule/Tablet 3 times a day 1 – 2 Hrs after meals with water. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner. Use it for a long period of time for progressive and long lasting results.
Note: Person using our product Migranet should use 1 or 2 Capsule before bed time only.
Food to Favour: Seasonal fruits, Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, spinach, celery, Beetroot, cauliflower], Salmon fish, olive oil, egg yolk, coconut water, dark chocolate, Nuts [Almonds, walnuts], green tea are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fast food, excessive sour or salty food, meat, dairy products, chips, cookies, cakes, pastries, saturated fats, processed food should avoid.
- Play brain games.
- Do meditation regularly.
- Try to master the new skills.
- Do exercise regularly like brisk walking.
- Fill the life with music.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid unhealthy food like snacks.
- Nutritional diet
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Dandekar et. al., J Ethnopharmacol, 1992, 35, 285; Sinha et. al., Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1; Kakrani & Saluja, Fitoterapia, 1993, 64, 463; Alam et. al., ibid, 1990, 61, 240.
- Sinha et. al., Indian Med, 1989, 1 (3), 1.
- Barar and Sharma, Ind. J. Med. Res., 1965, 53, 871.
- Chaturvedi et. al., J. Res. Ind. Med, 1966, 1, 57.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Laghuvishnukranta, Nilapushpi, Nilasankhapuspi, Sankhapuspi, Shankhapushpi, Vaishnava, Vishnugandhi, Vishnukranta, Vishnukranti, Visnukranta, Shankapushpi, Shyamakranta, Syamakranta, Visnukranta, Sankhpuspi, Phooli, Shankaveli, Sankhpushpi, Shnkhahuli, English Speedwheel, Sankhaholi, Barabhutra, Vishnukarandi, Visnukranti, Shankhapushpi, Krsnakranti, Vishnukranthi, Visnuklanti, Vistnu-clandi, Shankavall, Shankhavalli, Vishnukanta, Samkvel, Krishna-enkranti, Vishnu Kanthi, Visnukiranti, Vittunukkiranti, Vittunumuli, Aparaci, Paracitam, Visnukkiranti, Visnukrantamu, Vishnukrantha, Erra Vishnukaraantha.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.