Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports metabolism, bones, muscle, Kidneys, memory & immune system.
- Provides energy, stamina and vitality.
- As a unique body a tonic revitalizes & optimizes many body functions.
- Natural source for all minerals required by the body.
- It supports reproductive organs if taken with warm milk.
- It is a natural support for renewing vitality & physical strength.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the immune system.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
- Helps to support mental and physical performance of person.
- Helps in healthy functioning and supports healthy reproductive organs.
- Helps the aged persons to feel young by regaining strength and vitality.
As per Ayurveda
It helps to rejuvenate the body and helps to reduce the age related wear and tear of body. It helps to improve the stamina of weak persons & supports healthy reproductive organs.
Shilajit is a sticky resin like substance. It oozes out from the cracks of mountains in summer due to strong sunlight. It is blackish or brownish substance. Its taste is salty or somewhat bitter has cow’s urine like smell. Since Shilajit is sticky resin it has to be dried. Instead of using chemicals or Maltodextrin Gummy and sticky Shilajit extract is dried with the Triphala three fruits (Amla-indian gooseberry, Haritaki-Terminalia chebula, Bibhitaki-Terminalia belerica), Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, and Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit. All these herbs enhance the bioavailability of Shilajit and add values to the main product instead of using malt dextrin which has no nutritional value.
As per traditional belief, “Shilajit” provides unique vitality if taken with warm milk. Urinary and Kidney support if taken with cold water.
ayurvedic – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (6:1) with 2.5% Fulvic acid by HPLC Analysis method and more than 65% fulvic acid by other method of analysis 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each. Total extract Shilajit is 725 mg plus 75 mg Triphala powder used to dry the Shilajit extract. (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Other Uncommon Names : Shilajita Mumiyo, Mineral Wax, Ozokerite, Black Asphaltum, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Silajit, Silaras, Mummio, Mumie, Dhaturas, Dhatusara, Shiladhatu.
Dibenzo-alpha pyrones, phospholipids, triterpenes and phenolic acids of low molecular weight • Fulvic acids: “carrier molecules” ,Humins and humic acids and Trace elements (Fe, Ca, Cu, Zn, Mg, Mn, Mo, P)
Shilajit is a blackish brown exudation found in the serene surroundings of Himalayas. It is also found in most of the sedimentary rocks especially in Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Nepal, Pakistan, USSR, Tibet as well in Norway.
Herbsforever uses the best shilajit from Afghanistan and high altitude mountains of himalaya region.
Gomutra Gandhi shilajit – black bitumen is commonly used
Karpoor Gandhi shilajit – potassium nitrate
Method of preparation:Triphala decoction : Shilajit is like rock , it is either processed with water or with Triphala decoction. Best use as per Ayurveda to process with Triphala decoction because triphala is Tridoshar(balance all the three dosha (vatta-air), (pitta-fire) and (kapha –water) and that becomes suitable for all body type to intake
How to make Triphala Decoction – All the three herbs are taken Amla (Indian gooseberry) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Bibitaki (Terminnalia belerica) boiled with the water under the low heat and when the complete effects of all herbs goes in to water then strain with muslin cloth. Then that water is processed with Shilajit rock.
When Shilajit become the chewy gum then it is mixed with triphala or with some herbs instead of using any talcum powder, corn powder, rice powder, Maltodextrin. It is mixed with triphala powder and dried under sun shade with heat of the sun.
Herbsforever prepared Shilajit by Suryatapai method (dried under the sun).by this method no loss of volatile content presence in Shilajit.
Suryatapai method- Dried under the sun in the peak season of heat (Month of May and June). This method of drying shilajit is assumed to be the best for health as per classical text of Ayurveda.
Agnitapi method- Dried with the regular heat in dryer/Low flame.
Herbsforever prepared shilajit by Suryatapai method(dried under the sun).by this method no loss of volatile content presence in shilajit.
High quality extracts and powders from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 – 2 Hrs. after meals.Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Best Use With:
- For urinary support, use with “Gokshuradi Guggulu” or “Uri-Flush“.
- For vitality, use with “Vitazin” or “Femivita“.
- For healthy prostate, it can use with “Gokshuradi Guggulu“, “Vitazin” or “Male Forty+“.
- For healthy pancreas, use it with “Gluco Health“”.
- For fit body diet plan, use with “Reslim“.
- For healthy cycle, use with “Femivita” or “Chandraprabha Vati“.
Notes: Peoples with existing conditions high blood pressure, gout, piles, fissure, and fistula should avoid Shilajit, take in small dose or ask health care provider or any ayurvedic practitioner.
Food to favour: Salmon fish, tuna fish, eggs, Fresh vegetables [Spinach, mustard green, cucumber, mushroom, broccoli], kale, fruits [watermelon, apple, pineapple, blueberries, pomegranate], nuts, almonds, walnuts, olive oil, cow’s milk and honey should recommended.
Food to avoid: Trans-fat, pasta, white bread, potato chips, pastries, cakes, fatty meal, heavy meal, junk food, soft drinks, oily food and excessive spicy food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take cow’s milk at night.
- Get proper sleep.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and carbohydrates.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Avoid toxins like caffeine and excessive sugar.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charak Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shilajita Mumiyo, Mineral Wax, Ozokerite, Black Asphaltum, Asphaltum Punjabinum, Silajit, Silaras, Mummio, Mumie, Dhaturas, Dhatusara, Shiladhatu
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.