Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to supports the flexibility of joints.
- Helps to remove deep seated toxins both from muscles and blood.
- Helps to improve digestive fire & control the formation of Ama (undigested food).
- It helps to pacify excess Vata (Air) in the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in clearing the channels that allow proper flow of nutrients & nourishes the body tissues
- It helps to pacify excess Vata (Air) in the body.
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and muscles.
- It helps to support a healthy skeletal and neuromuscular system.
- Useful in Vata (Air) related joints and muscles problems.
As per Ayurveda
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs with Guggulu which are used in Ayurveda for healthy movements of joints due to high Vata (Air), Dosha (Humour) & Ama (undigested food) toxin. This combination helps in proper digestion of Ama (undigested food) & balance the Vata (Air) Dosha (Humour).
Simhanada Guggulu helps in healthy movement of joints. It helps to control the formation of Ama (undigested food) – flatulence due to undigested food.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Purified Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Root.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: To maintain daily morning regularity one should take two capsules of Simhanada Guggulu two times daily. It is usually administered with hot water. Once the person enjoys the benefits from Simhanada Guggulu, then he should be given Triphala before retiring for the night.
Our other products that may be beneficial for external use with Simhanada Guggulu are:
These should be used for gentle massage over the joints. Due to hot potency they provide warmth to the joints and the skin absorbs the oil thereby providing flexibility to the joints.
Contraindications: Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Special Note: While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd), Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Old cereals of barley, Wheat, Sali (Brownish Rice – A variety of good rice) and Meat Soup (Soups of pigeon pea if available), Lentils added with plenty of ghee are recommended.
Highly vitiated Vata (Air), without involving Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) should be managed with intake of “Ghee” (in Vegetables/Soups), Meat-soups and other fat enhancing substances.
Note: Any kind of meat should be limited or avoided but meat soup with plenty of ghee is beneficial because it provides lubrication to the body which is very beneficial for Vata (Air) because Vata (Air) makes the joint dry and stiff if aggravates in joints muscles.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating of pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil-Astringent but pungent after digestion), Hot Food (Which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency), Heavy Food (Taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest), Channel Blocking Food (Curd/Yogurt), Sour Things (Corn, Canned Food, Rice).
Avoid High Protein Diet like Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough productive products (Milk products except milk by itself), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Cold Weather. The consumption of the above mentioned foods should be limited or avoided if possible.
Note: If you are using milk, better put approximately 100 ml water to 200 ml milk, 1 gram Ginger Powder/Raw Ginger and 2 to 3 grams of “Turmeric Powder” boil it and consume it while warm. Ginger – is sedative (Provides Calmness) and turmeric is carminative and demulcent (Acts as a barrier for inflamed tissues). Due to these properties of ginger and turmeric lot of relief cab is had.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- With intake of guggul avoid excessive sun exposure, excessive exhaustion, alcohol, sex, anger, sour & sharp indigestible food.
- Morning walk
- Nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.