Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- A super food for health, energy and vitality support.
- Spirulina is a useful nutrient, derived from a tiny water plant, Spirulina Platensis.
- Natural source of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and many micronutrients.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Contains naturally occurring vitamin E, zinc and selenium for antioxidant benefits.
- Spirulina contains vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, non-essential fatty acids, amino acids as well as, chlorophyll, phycocyanin.
- A source of natural enzymes.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy ageing process.
- Helps to support for healthy and active life.
- Helps to support for cholesterol healthy diet plan as a part of your dietary support.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environment on body.
- Phytonutrients of Spirulina helps in natural cleansing the body.
- Helps to support for healthy nutrition to the children.
- It is a natural source of carotenoids, vitamin E, Zinc and selenium that support for natural power of body.
Spirulina is a natural source of proteins, iron, vitamins, minerals and some other micro nutrients which helps to support for natural energy and vitality of person.
Spirulina contains 12 vitamins, 11 minerals, 4 important pigments, 8 essential fatty acids, 6 non-essential fatty acids, 8 amino acids and 10 non-essential acids, besides chlorophyll, phycocyanin, linolenic acids and gamma linolenic acid. It is a rich source of enzymes and other important nutrients and has up to 70% complete and highly digestible protein. One kilogram of Spirulina contains as many nutrients as 1000 kilograms of assorted vegetables.
Contents of Spirulina
Vitamin Contentsare Beta carotene (as Vitamin A), B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Niacin), B6, B12, Vitamin E, inositol, biotin and folic acid.
Pigment Contents are Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Phycocyanin and superoxide dismutase.
Mineral Contents are Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Copper and Chromium.
Since Spirulina is super food so addition of other Ayurvedic herbs in a very small quantity help in digestion and absorption better.
Amla(Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki(Terminalia Belerica), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Black Pepper(Piper Nigrum) Pippali (Piper Longum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Best Use With:
Spirulina is helpful with all our other products except “Uri-Flush” Gokshuradi guggul or urinary related products
Food to favor: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note:No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti-agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.