Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports reproductive organs health.
- Helps to maintain natural desire.
- Helps to support for natural power of body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy activity.
- Helps to support healthy body function.
- Helps to support physical and mental health.
- Helps to support for healthy quality and quantity.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life on body.
Vigor Tonic morning
Morning Strength 42 Capsules,800 mg each.
Vigor Forte (Vigor Health)
Evening Strength 42 Veg Capsules, 800 mg each.
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to support healthy activity and natural power of body.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors. Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
Amla(Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Tuber, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Todi Safed (Matthiola Incana) Seed, Indrayava (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Seed, Ashwagandha(Withania Somnifera) Roots, Gokhru(Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Guduchi(Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Todi Surkh(Cheiranthus Cheiri) Seed, Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga) Leaf, Shakakul(Asparagus Officinalis) Root, Safed Behman (Centaurea Behman) Root, Tvak(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Shilajit(Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Talmakhana(Hygrophila Spinosa) Root.
Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry), (Withania Somnifera),Shilajit (Asphaltum), (Mineral Pitch) Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus),Glycyrrhiza Glabra, (Mulethi / Yashtimadhu) Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans), (Jaiphal),Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris),Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed,Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) Tuber, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Root,Saffron (Kesar) (Crocus Sativus).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For Adult Males: Take 1-2 Capsule of (Vigor morning Tonic) in the morning (with breakfast, preferably with milk or fruit juice).
Take 1-2 capsules of Vigor Health (Vigor Forte-evening) in the evening. Honey-sweetened milk is much more beneficial.
Vigor Forte in the evening is suggested with milk, soy milk, or fruit juice, 1or2 capsule 2 hours after lunch or 4 hours before dinner. Do not take with alcohol.
Best Use With:
- Vigor forte can be used regularly without causing any side effect. Its effectiveness is enhanced with “Male Health”/”Vitazin” and the regular use of “Chywanprash” keeps all the body systems clear.
- For females, use with “Femivita“.
- For healthy body use it with “Spirulina plus“.
- Persons suffering from high blood pressure, inflamed masses or tissues in anal canal or piles or fissures should take Vigor Forte in the evening only under medical supervision (Better use (Vigor Forte morning) Tonic in the morning only ).
- Continuous use of Vigor Forte in the evening for more than three to four weeks is not recommended. Allow a gap of few days before resuming the consumption again.
- Persons with high blood pressure should start with small dose of (Vigor Forte evening) in the evening and increase slowly or take more (Vigor forte morning) Tonic in the morning and less Vigor Forte in the evening.
- Pregnant ladies
- Lactating mothers
Foods to Favor
Rice along with milk, black gram (lentil) soup, eggs, fresh vegetables, fruit, chicken and milk.
Foods to Avoid
Fried and fatty meals, late night dinner, junk food, alcohol, smoking and stressful life. Don’t take excessive salty and acidic foods.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Lower alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.