Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Arogya Vardhini Vati acts as a Liver Tonic.
- Improves good health and is used to balance all the three doshas (Humors) as per ayurvedic theory of Tridoshas (Three humors vatta-air, pitta-fire and kapha-water).
- Helps to maintain healthy liver functions.
- Helps to promote healthy glandular functions.
- Supports healthy complextion.
- Helps to maintain healthy bile production which promotes healthy digestion.
- Helps to kindle digestive fire enabling proper supply of nutrients to the body tissues.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is helpful in the digestion & healthy bowels, Liver and Skin health.
- It is a herbal formulation detoxify liver.
- It supports liver health.
- Supports endocrine health.
As per Ayurveda
As the name suggests in the Sanskrit Language, Arogya Vardhini means “Health Improver.” Arogyavardhini Vati is useful in all auto immune system.
Arogya Vardhini Vati promotes digestive fire (Pitta), clears body channels for the nutrients to reach the tissues, balances fat in the body and detoxifies body by improving the digestive system. It also acts as tonic to Liver, Heart, Rectum, Kidneys, Uterus and Intestines. It produces Pachak Pitta (Fire) (Gastric juices) and makes the liver healthy.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors. Ayurvedic Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Shilajit (Mineral Pitch), Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul), Neem (Azardica indica), Tamra (Copper Reduced). All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties. Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Serving Size: Take 1 or 2 capsules/tablets 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water after meals.
Best Use With
- Best use with Kanchnar Guggul for thyroid glands health.
- In case of accumulation use with luke wam water, or Punarnava Powder (3-6gm) (0.05 to 0.1 oz) (Half to 1 teaspoon) decoction.
- Take Arogyavardhini Vati with “Punarnava Powder” (3- 6 gm) decoction.
Note How to Make Decoction? Boil 3 to 6 Gms (1 Teaspoon to 1½ tea-spoon) “herb Powder” with 16 times of water according to the dose (e.g. for 1 gm powder take 16 ml of water). Keep it for cooling after it remains to 1/4 th of the total quantity. After straining, take it with Arogyavardhini Vati. Don’t keep this decoction for more than 10 to 15 minutes.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables.
Foods to Avoid
Fried, heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic, salty food and bakery products.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards.
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all.
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives.
- Direct from the manufacturer.
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.